Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So what's been happening?

I just seem to be busy, busy, busy ... I suppose that IS to be expected though.

I did take David and Cameron to the one-day cricket match yesterday, it was a good day and I feel a lot more relaxed and less stressed today - I must have needed a day off even more than I realised. Of course NZ lost miserably - the Australians (as much as I hate to admit it) are way to good for us.

Stitching wise I'm itching to stitch so many things and just don't have enough hours in the day, anybody got a few hours to spare me on a daily basis?

It's soccer registration time in March - so I expect my stitching time will be even less - especially for the week after the two registration days ... but it pays the bills ;)

Oh! and how could I forget - I got my birthday gift from our stitching group tonight, none other than the beautiful Petal Fairy ... I had an inkling that I would be getting just that so ordered the fabric a couple of weeks ago - Kiwi Illusions Pipi, from Countrystitch. It's going to take some major willpower not to start it before I finish off a couple of other things first!

Off to make my March goals now :)

No comments: