Thursday, February 01, 2007

January into February

It's that time of the month again ... goals and round-ups :)

I set a very easy goal for January -
Sort and tidy stash

and mostly, yes I did do it - I certainly got a good way through sorting out WIP's, gave my floss a GOOD sort out so I feel that yes I did accomplish that "wee" goal.

I've set up my rotation on my side-bar, it should be easy to stick to, it is pretty flexible with a few days of the week with "whatever" so I can still stitch as the mood takes me, but hopefully still accomplishing my 2007 goal of getting through that huge WIP list.

So February ...
  1. Finish Ashley's Roses
  2. Stitch 2 Advent Calendar squares.
  3. Stitch one L*K Blessing
  4. Stitch 2 Sampler Gameboard Squares
  5. Participate in the Needleroll SAL
  6. Stitch one ornament for the ornament SAL
  7. Work on at least two other WIPs
  8. Re-start Faery Tales (Third time lucky?)

Hopefully those will be reasonably easy to keep to!

It's less than a week before school starts back now - it will be hard to get the kids (and ME!) back into the early morning routine. I've been walking with a friend a few mornings a week, meeting at 7.00 or 7.30am so hopefully I won't be too bad. I am looking forward to some quiet days to myself though, as much as I'll miss the cruisy lifestyle we've living the last few weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean - I too found it hard getting up early again this week to get the kids off to school.