Monday, December 27, 2004

2005 (and beyond) Stitching Plans

Okay ... here goes ...

I've got a LOT I want to stitch, and know that I probably won't get all these stitched next year, but they're the one's on my "to do" list for now ... I'm sure new ones will be added, and others put lower on the list.

I wonder if I can link them all to pictures?

Mirabilia WIP's/UFO's
Ashley's Roses
Rose Arbour
Sleeping Beauty

New Mirabilias
Lily the Dreaming Fairy
Petal Fairy
Cottage Garden Fairy
The Dreamer
The Kiss
Madonna of the Garden

Stitch NZ (canvas work)
Gay Day
and another - I can't remember it's name.

The Silver Lining
All the single roses

Indigo Rose
Needlebook
Desiderata (a longstanding WIP I haven't worked on for quite a while)

BrightNeedle
Dollhouse
Seasons
Merry Christmas

The Drawn Thread
Perennial Border
The Sanctary
Prairie Garden
Marriage of Minds
Sampler Gameboard

Pinn
Little Mermaid kit

Just Nan
Black Magic

Elizabeth Designs
Gardens
October Sky Sampler
In the Garden of my Heart

Plus -

Summer Bouquet
Amish Quilt Sampler (TIAG)
TW - 12 days of Christmas
Applique piece from a magazine
Bent Creek rows series
L*K - Summer and Winter snippets
Victoria Sampler - Sweet Pea Gazebo
L&L - Celtic Summer

Yeah - I'm nuts.

Hopefully I can keep this list and cross them off as I do them ... maybe some satisfaction.

I'm also involved in two Round Robins.

I've also got a kit to finish for friends.

No comments: