Sunday, March 04, 2007

February to March

February Round Up - I met ALL of my goals this month, isn't that exciting!!

Finish Ashley's Roses - DONE
Stitch 2 Sampler Gameboard Squares - DONE
Participate in the Needleroll SAL - DONE
Stitch one ornament for the ornament SAL - DONE
Work on at least two other WIPs - DONE
Re-start Faery Tales -DONE
Stitch 2 Advent Calendar Squares - DONE
Stitch one L*K Blessing - DONE

March Goals - which will be very similar to Februarys, especially as that particular rotation/aspirations seems to be working :)

  1. Work on Stargazer
  2. Stitch 2 Sampler Gameboard Squares
  3. Participate in the Needleroll SAL
  4. Stitch one ornament for the ornament SAL
  5. Pin Keep Exchange
  6. Love of Needlework Exchange
  7. Stitch on Faery Tales
  8. Stitch three Advent squares (already done!)
  9. Stitch two Blessings (one done, other one should be this afternoon)
  10. Work on five PIF gifts - I don't think these are going to be stitched ;)

Rotation will stay the same, I can't say I've been completely sticking to it, but enough so that it seems to be working really well - do you think I might have found a formula that works? A few SALs to participate in to keep my interest levels high, a couple of definite days for definite projects, and a few days where I basically stitch what I feel like ... my crafting life/world is GOOD :)

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

Wow... I don't know if I've ever met all my stitching goals for a month. Good job!!

I've enjoyed seeing all of your recent paper-craft finishes too... they look fantastic! It's so nice to finish something up that looks impressive but only takes a fraction of the time that stitching does.