Monday, March 05, 2007

Gosh, I uploaded these pictures on Monday, so I could update my blog at work - and then haven't got to it! So once again, its been nearly a week :)


These are the three squares I've stitched for the JBW Advent Calendar us NZ Gals are doing as a stitch-along - I'll try and do three of these, plus two of the L*K Blessings over the next couple of months to catch me up and give me time to do the borders when I finally get to ordering the extra threads I need.




and here are the two Blessings - see the light blue in the hat of "Charity"? I stitched most of that light blue on Sunday night and then had to unpick it on Monday ... I was so tired I felt like I was stitching under the influence ... I looked at it Monday and the stitching was awful, I'd missed a couple of holes and even funnier, had used three threads - I really think I was stitching it while asleep ... asleep with my eyes almost open LOL (I stitch Charity and Hope this month).



and here's what I've been stitching this past week - just couldn't quite put her down to do anything else! I will now though and do a needleroll for the SAL weekend - not sure which one yet though!


Have a nice weekend wherever you are, and whatever you are doing!

9 comments:

Sara Laughs said...

Everytime I see Stargazer I want to stitch it. You're really coming along with it. And I love those L*Ks. I bought one of them thinking I might stitch it for the ornament exchange and then changed my mind. Now when I see all of them I wish I'd just bought them all. Nice stitching!

Anonymous said...

Your stitching is very nice and I love your Star Gazer.

Deb said...

So how many bags have you made this weekend?? Thought I would see a couple of new ones on your blog instead of stitching updates lol

Anne S said...

You're going great with the advent calendar :) And Stargazer looks exquisite - I've always been 'so-so' about that chart, but the fabric you've chosen really sets the colours off beautifully, I love her! :D

Margaret said...

Your Stargazer is just so pretty!!!! Sorry about the messups. I was having one of those days yesterday. Stitch a row. Frog a row. Grrrrr.

Anonymous said...

Nice work.....This Stargazer is beautiful....I don't know if I would start something so big! But it's definitely gorgeous!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Everything looks fantastic! Excellent progress on Stargazer:)

Katrina said...

great stitching Lisa, as always. Interesting to see how we've all done different blessings so far :)

Jenny said...

I'm like Sara - everytime I see Stargazer I want to stitch it. Yours is no exception of course. She looks great! :)