Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ashley Roses Resurrected

Here is Ashley Roses from, um, well quite a while ago! LOL
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com


and here she is after yesterday's effort - I'll keep stitching her for a few days I think - rotation can start happening in February! ... I have to undo a bit i think, I went to fill in some white last night and it didn't seem to fit - but it was late so I figured I'd work it out today.
Thank you for all the Birthday wishes yesterday - you are all very sweet. I had a very low key day, lots of telly watching and stitching. Back to normal today - grocery shopping to do, kids to amuse :)

6 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What great progress. I love all the vibrant reds and yellows in that piece.

Vicki said...

Great progress,Lisa. Enjoy your stitchy time on her.

Margaret said...

She's lovely! And know you, she'll be done by next week! :)

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Things appear to be flying on Ashley Roses, it's really lovely. CJ

Emma said...

She is so beautiful! Another to add to my wish list :)

Floss said...

So all this forecast rain is brilliant right? You can just stay inside and stitch.... she's looking beautiful.