Here is my section - "Fire"
and here is the whole thing -
and because I only had a few minutes to find something to bring to work to stitch, "just in case" I finished the RR - I picked up Shepherd's Bush Birdhouse needleroll that I've had in my stash forever - I finished off all the stitching last night, I'll machine stitch it into a tube later when I have the sewing machine out.
I must say I was a bit disappointed with the kit itself and it's instructions, I have great respect for SB and was surprised at some of the errors - one band said to start one thread in, so you finished it one thread in at the other end, so I did - got to the end to find I was one thread out, it needed to be started in line - not one thread in at all. The ribbon is completely different to the photographed pictures, I suppose they run out over time and can't get the original, but the kitted one wasn't nearly as nice and actually needed the instructions altered for the bead placement, and lastly the "brown" beads are more of a rose colour - and it looks okay I guess, but sunflowers don't usually have purple middles - I dunno I expected more from them ... or maybe I was just grumpy! LOL
Anyway - here it is -
I really have to dig out the leotard patterns today and hope that I've got a big enough size to make Rhiannon a couple of new ones - she must have grown!