Saturday, April 16, 2005

Saturday Afternoon

:) time to go and stitch!

I've been to my first shooting champs for the season and shot miserably ... losing weight has meant my jacket is too big, I need to do something about that, I'm hoping moving the buttons will fix it. We have trials for our big North Island match next week, so I'm hoping it fixes it ... fingers crossed.

Stitching wise - I haven't been doing a lot ... still plugging away on the Lighthouse Kit ... it is getting there. I also started The Bookshelf (Little House of Needlework) for a little light relief.

Otherwise life is the usual ... too busy with soccer things, too busy with running around after kids ... just plain too busy. This afternoon I'm going to go sit and stitch, then go for a bikeride, then a quick dinner and stitch the evening away ... my idea of a great Saturday night! LOL

No comments: