Sunday, May 15, 2005

Tagged!

Thank you Faith for thinking of me :)

Pick five things from the following list, and then complete the sentence, and then go on and tag another 3 people.

If I could be a scientist . . .
If I could be a farmer . . .
If I could be a musician . . .
If I could be a doctor . . .
If I could be a painter . . .
If I could be a gardener . . .
If I could be a missionary . . .
If I could be a chef . . .
If I could be an architect . . .
If I could be a linguist . . .
If I could be a psychologist . . .
If I could be a librarian . . .
If I could be an athlete . . .
If I could be a lawyer . . .
If I could be an inn-keeper . . .
If I could be a professor . . .
If I could be a writer . . .
If I could be a llama-rider . . .
If I could be a bonnie pirate . . .
If I could be an astronaut . . .
If I could be a world famous blogger . . .
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world . . .
If I could be married to any current famous political figure . . .

If I could be a psychologist . . . I'd work with difficult children in schools, right from when they were very little so they had some hope of managing their difficulties before they went off the rails as older children.

If I could be a writer . . . I'd write a parenting book for "real" parents, with wonderful common-sense tips, that really work.

If I could be a scientist . . . I'd find out how to stop cancer appearing, so that people don't have to go through hellish treatments to fix it ... or not fix it ...

If I could be an athlete . . . I'd learn how to ski (and not be such a wuss about hurting myself) so that I could compete in the bi-athalon (shooting/cross country skiiing) at the Winter Olympics.

If I could be a painter . . . I'd paint our house, inside and out! (ohhhhh maybe they don't mean that sort of painter though! LOL).

Hmmmmmm now to think of three people to tag ... that haven't already been tagged!

I tag - Sam, Kerry and Katrina!

No comments: