Sunday, August 14, 2005

Setting Sail and Rose Arbour Updates

I carried on working on the Setting Sail kit after Wednesday - through until yesterday when I got tired of it again - but I think I can actually see progress, and maybe the end now! It is Jim's birthday in November, so I really need it finished by beginning of October to allow time for Deb to get it framed (it is a kit that Jim bought in America when they went over there a couple of years ago, Deb asked if I'd stitch it up for him, knowing her nor Jim would ever get around to it - they are very good friends, and Godsends when it comes to helping out and babysitting etc ... they make up for cruddy grandparents - but that's a whole different long story! LOL).

Anyway - here is Setting Sail as of yesterday - there isn't a blue blob at the bottom, I think that is my shadow.



and another update of Rose Arbour - not long to go on this one either!



I'm leaving my rotation again and stitching some more to sell on ebay - our bank balance is terrible and needs a bit of boosting.

Miss Bike with No Training Wheels - is starting herself off, biking around and around the house ... like someone who has been biking for years. She also has her first gym competition this morning - I will try and get some photos, but I'm walking around and helping with her group so not sure how much luck I will have.

Off to shower and dress!

4 comments:

Rowyn said...

They're both looking great. I especially love Rose Arbor - very pretty!

Faith Ann said...

Well, I hope you see my comment below that lengthy advertisement disguised as a comment!

Your projects are both looking great!!! I think Setting Sail has shown a lot of progress...keep going!

Unknown said...

Lisa, why is that advert in there!! ACK! Loved your progress on the Lighthouse one, and Rose Arbour is looking gorgeous.

Love Miss Two without trainer wheels too - she is too clever for herself.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the excellent Blog site you've provided.
Special Tips And Information About Car Online.
Save Time Looking For Car Online Fact And Information.