Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So close!

I can almost taste the finish of Rose Arbour and Setting Sail ... probably a good weeks work left in both of them ... but oh, so close!

Here is Setting Sail - (this will muck up my sidebar because it is too wide - so I'll probably move it in a few days).



and Rose Arbour - I had grand ideas of getting lots done on this last night ... but I could hardly keep my eyes open let alone stitch :(



I need to get at least one (ha ha ... funny, I'm sure I said both a few days ago LOL!) finished before I start Celtic Summer ... and talking of Celtic Summer I saw a picture of it done on a purple hand-dyed somewhere and it looked gorgeous ... so I need to have a good look through my stash, I don't (can't really) want to buy anymore fabric, so something has to work with what I've got!

Can't think of much else happening today, I need to go clean this dump!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

so close huh Lisa? I'm really looking forward to catching up with you on the weekend. See you in a few days :)

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa, your sailing piece is coming along a treat! Well done, looking good and so is Rose Arbour. Pretty piece is that. I am looking forward to the weekend too.

Dani - tkdchick said...

You've picked a lovely fabric for rose arbour.