Monday, November 07, 2005

Pictures!

... firstly, thank you, as always for the lovely comments on my previous entries :)

Just pictures today - I figure you hear enough of my rambling LOL

L*K - When we Love


The Trilogy - Friends Gather


L*K - 2002 Santa


All stitched on Natural 28ct Country French Linen (I had a big piece!)

and a progress picture on the Apache Wedding Blessing - it actually stitches up pretty quickly :)



I've also got a few small PS ornaments to make up, plus DT's Spring Spot to make up - pictures after I've had time to get my sewing machine out :)

5 comments:

Faith Ann said...

They all look great... but I especially love that Trilogy pattern!!

The Apache Wedding Blessing looks like a lot of work... it will be gorgeous when it's done.

Mia said...

I love all of your pictures, Lisa. I especially love the Santa one. Too cute!!!!

Carol said...

Nice :-) All of them are so nice - thanks for sharing :-) I look forward to Apache Wedding Blessing - great colors!

Jenny said...

Looks like you are making good progress on the Wedding piece. Nice finishes too. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are flying through projects right now. Congrats!