Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everybody ... may all your hopes and dreams be fulfilled :)

No stitching at all yesterday, I sewed with the girls and then we went off to a New Year Eves party at a friends house - we all had a great time, LOTS of kids and they all had a ball - Charlotte lasted until about 11pm when she climbed on my knee and cuddled up and dropped off pretty quickly (awwwww ... she hasn't done that for a long time), 10.20am and she is still asleep! It's the first time we've seen the new year in for quite a while - probably since the big 2000 :)

I have got a couple of pictures of the girls sewing though - Rhiannon did very well, she could almost do the guiding the fabric through and finishing off by herself, Charlotte just sat on my knee and "helped" ;)

I'll finish off there wee quilts today - good quilting practice for me too :)

Here is Charlotte and I -

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

and grown up Rhiannon -

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

I'll definitely be stitching my Christmas Elf tonight - I have to, I wrote down below that I would! LOL

No comments: