Sunday, April 02, 2006

March Re-Cap/April Goals

It does the soul good to look back on the goals and what has been stitched in the past month, I've been so busy - but I've also pretty much kept up with what I wanted to do ... I wrote in my March Goal post that I thought I was being pretty optimistic, but I did okay! (mental pat on the back from me, to me)

March Goals

1. Finish October Sky Sampler - Yes!
2. Two Ornaments (SAL + one other) - Yes!
3. Finish Mirabilia RR and send off. - Yes!
4. Finish Toy Shop (old UFO) - Yes!
5. Finish Celtic Summer - not quite, should this month though.
6. 2 ebay pieces - just one (that sold yesterday :))
7. Stick to rotation. - pretty much, lost the plot at the end of the month.

April Goals

1. Finish DT - Love and Wisdom
2. NZ Ornament SAL
3. 1 More Ornament
4. Mirabilia RR and send off
5. Finish Celtic Summer
6. Restart Faery Tales
7. 1 other Ebay Piece

Optimistic again ... but that makes it fun :)

I've put my planned rotation as well as the goals on my sidebar ... one day I'll get time to work out how to make them look right on there too!

No comments: