Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Terrific Tuesday!

Well - I'm not sure it is terrific, just pretty normal ... but Terrific is the only thing I could think of to put with Tuesday :)

Here is an update on Love and Wisdom - I'm not quite where I want to be ... but not too far off, hopefully today will be another good stitching day and I'll catch up.



(just used Blogger to upload the image, don't know why I've never tried that before - I usually load WIP's into a Picturetrail account, then copy paste the link ... it's MUCH easier doing it straight from the camera ... maybe you will get daily updates now! LOL)

I'm working on being organised and not letting soccer take over my life this week - last week I was mentally and physically exhausted to the point of nearly being in tears most of the time. This week is definitely a new week - I'm only working a couple of hours each morning, making sure I get a house "goal" (I cleaned the fridge yesterday) done every day ... and making sure I have time to stitch. It's only Tuesday, but I already feel so much better :)

Table 0f equivalents - "One machine can do the work of 50 ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man."

3 comments:

Andie said...

I have to agree with Karen! Talk about fast! I am glad today is Terrific Tuesday and not "Terrible Tuesday" LOL Hope you do have a great day today!

CJ in OK ;-) said...

It looks great I really like this pattern. Happy Stitching, CJ

Carol said...

Love your Love & Wisdom! It is motivating me to start mine - it is totally kitted up and has been staring at me for about a year... more than a year... now... I think it is moving up in the pile after seeing yours :-) Lovely job, as always, Lisa!