Thursday, January 20, 2005

A couple of pictures

I finally finished Part I of Chatelaine's Xmas Mystery II yesterday ... I really aren't thrilled with the Cherub's faces, I might have a fiddle, I might not. I love working with the lovely silks and colours and sparklies though ... the pictures doesn't do the sparkling justice, at all :)

Also another 5hr update on the Lighthouse Kit, I started the next five hours yesterday, all going well, I'll finish that 5hr block today.

I've joined a Sleeping Beauty SAL - a 12th of it each month. I'm just waiting for the fabric to start it - hopefully next week, meanwhile it's a good means of making sure I stitch a couple of ornaments and get myself a head this year.

Anyway - here are the pictures -

Xmas Mystery -


and Lighthouse -


... and in the joys of parenthood ... I will have TEN children here this afternoon, two nephews, a friend's two girls and Cameron's friend. It's not so bad, they all play quite well together ... but my great of intentions of doing a good walk each day just get harder - I'll try and get 30mins this morning after I drop Charlotte off at daycare and before I have to drop Cameron off at cricket - I'm going to take Josh and Rhiannon to a movie while it is just the two of them and pick up the new school years' books beforehand ... before I'm housebound from about 12 ... ahhh well ... perfect excuse to sit and stitch, right?

No comments: