Thursday, July 13, 2006

SBQ - 12 July 2006

I'm sure there is a little logo/clicky thing you can put on these? It's that long since I joined up, and then never answered any - I can't remember where to find it. Anyway, on to the question -

"Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your stitching
habits? Tell us about them.
"

My habits haven't changed too much, they changed more once I'd entered the internet world of stitching about 6yrs ago. There is definitely more enabling, more ideas on finishing and more ideas on rotation ideas - all of which I've pulled what I want/need/aspire to from. I have made lots of new friends and contacts though, which is always very very nice :)

No stitching updates today - I'm working on an exchange piece, which I did get a good block of done yesterday :)

I've got a few soccer things to sort out this morning, really really need to get some laundry done (this rain is getting tired), and work tonight - not a very exciting day at all! Hopefully work will be quiet and I'll be able to get some stitching done.

Thanks for all the lovely comments lately - I love to know people are interested in my little life and my stitching :)

No comments: