Monday, July 17, 2006

Summer Fairy

It was HAED stitching in my rotation yesterday - so I was a good girl and stuck to it! Here is my Summer Fairie - I only worked on her last night, I was busy putting an exchange together in the afternoon. I did a wee bit of her skin, and the blue/purple scattered stitches on the left.

I can't wait to get this finished because it's not my favourite anymore, I like it - but so many of the QS I like a lot better, and really want to start ... but I'm trying to make myself finish this first - I know what I'm like, if I don't, it will sit in a WIP draw for a long, long ... time.

Kids are back at school today, and I'm trying to start this term with new "habits" which includes walking each day and less internet "playing" - I've been watching Dr Phil ;)

Thanks for the comments on the Stargazer fabric! Funny enough, I came across a piece of Countrystitch's Autumn Thyme not long after I posted those pictures, and the two colours are amazingly identical - but I like the feel of Countrystitch's better ... so I might go with the Autumn Thyme :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh wow she is georgeous.

I alos love the colours and the fabby for the other one you are going to start.

Hugs xxxxxxx