Here's what I made yesterday :) ... I used fabric that I already had - I've loved the friends one for ages and just been waiting for something to do with it - I only had a fat quarter though, so had to be a wee inventive to make sure I used it the best I could, for anyone making these, it's probably useful to know that a fat quarter is enough for the main fabric on the outside and base and I think it was half a metre I had of the purple which was just enough for the lining, top contrast and handles. The narrower top is a mistake, but one of those mistakes that actually turned out well - when I went to do the final sewing of the lining and bag together there was an extra half inch for the outside, I must have measured the main fabric wrong to start with - but I actually think it shows the main fabric better and for that particular one probably worked better that way, funny how those things work out! I love the blue and green one - I'm not actually sure what I'm doing with these two, but I know it's going to be hard to give them away LOL.
I did do a wee bit of stitching last night - I started our NZ SAL ornament for July, I was hoping to sneak in and finish it before July was over but might not quite do it - I might update my goals one or two days late, just so I can mark it off as a Yes! Saturday night I finished stitching my house exchange piece, I just need to put it together now.
I've got a busy week this week so don't imagine a lot of stitching will be done at all. I'll try and be nice to myself in the afternoons and give myself some me time - but we'll see how it goes.
Off to do some work now ... hope everyone has had a great weekend!